Template Phrases for Microsoft Outlook is a free trial software application from the Other Email Tools subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-03-02. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
With this handy plug-in for Outlook you need just a mouse click to insert frequently-typed phrases into your e-mail messages. The Template Phrases pane is built into the right part of the message window letting you see all your phrases at a glance organized in a multi-level tree structure.
The add-in provides you a number of advanced features to streamline your email responses:
- Support of macros in a template. You get a pretty good set of macros to automatically add attachments to your email messages, to fill in To, CC, BCC or Subject fields, to request Read or Delivery receipts etc.
- Shared templates option. You can save your templates somewhere on a network server and let your colleagues use them.
- Quick search in all templates. You simply switch to the Search tab and type the keywords. As you type, all templates containing this word, or its part, appear in the Template Phrases pane.
- Favorites. This tab lets you arrange the most frequently used templates so that you can pick the needed one in an instant.
- Shortcuts. Assign shortcuts to most often used templates or have a certain template automatically inserted into all new emails, replies or forwards.
- Recently used tab lets you see the most recently used templates at a glance.
- Export / import features allow you to access your templates on several PCs.
- Work with e-mail messages of any format. The template phrases are stored in the plain text format, and when inserted into the e-mail they automatically take its format whether it is HTML, rich text (RTF), plain text or a Microsoft Word document.
The Template Phrases plug-in works with Microsoft Outlook 2010 32-bit and 64-bit, 2007, 2003.
For more information please visit http://www.ablebits.com
Template Phrases for Microsoft Outlook (version 3.0) has a file size of 14.86 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 243 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.